Our number 1 priority is the health and wellbeing of our staff, clients and other visitors to the clinic.
- At present we are only operating a one person at a time into the clinic.
- Please could all customers come with a mask, you could purchase one at the practice if you don’t have one.
- Everybody, including staff, to use the hand gel provided on entering the clinic.
- Staff will be using the appropriate PPE at all times, this includes safety screens, mask, gloves, apron etc.
- All seats, door handles, furniture etc are wiped using medical strength disinfectant after every use.
- Payment in cash is discouraged and contactless payment preferred if possible. Card machine is wiped after each use of the pinpad.
- There will be a separate waiting area available, at certain times, for our vulnerable clients. Please let us know if you require this.
- Decontamination of air-conditioning filters and deep clean of the whole clinic has been carried out, over and above our usual high standard of routine cleaning.
- If any staff member should have any symptoms, or any member of their household puts them at risk, they will be self-isolating for 14 days.
- A pre-appointment health screening will be carried out. If any client attends showing symptoms of any kind they will be refused treatment and advised to self isolate for the protection of others.
We thank you for your understanding and continued support.